Resolved
3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 12

We were able to meet an amicable resolution. As I stated, I do not believe the hair was a problem but the unit i received seemed to be damaged or bad.

Original review posted by user Jan 11

Good Afternoon, On January 11, 2017, I went into your location at Bond Street and made a purchase of the pressed straight frontal to compliment the zen straight bundles previously ordered from your organization.I went to my stylist for install and we checked the frontal which initially seemed fine and proceeded.

Due to the thickness of the hair which was flat even moving a few sections it was not possible to notice anything in its natural state. Once the install was complete, my stylist proceed to blow out the hair for styling which reveal an in-depth view of the full frontal and several sections of short choppy hairs in the middle and sides of the unit while other sides were fuller and laid like normal. The hair was styled and I was told to wrap it up at night to see if it would rectify the situation. I woke up and further looking into the frontal to inspect what the issues may be, on both sides and middle parts you can see thinness in the areas and in just 24hrs I’ve experienced a bit of shedding that was certainly not experienced with the last hairs.

I contacted your call in center this morning and spoke to Shaihiem who let me know i would need to uninstall the unit and send it to them for inspection. Following the frustrating discussion letting her know that i purchased it in store, I was told the store would have to rectify the issue. I then called the store and spoke to Taylor who was the representative present for my purchase and so far a much better representative of customer care and was told, I would need to remove the unit so they could send it to the customer care department. Which is a big circle of the same things basically.

I could not go into the store for inspection but you have a local headquarters? I live in between 2 cities and have a full travel agenda for business conferences in the next week and I am being told to take a unit out and have it mailed for an undetermined time for an inspection that may be or may not be resolved. Unfortunately that is not a feasible or reasonable request for a customer who specifically purchased a product from a local location so I would not have to deal with a company online. As a consultant and speaker, my appearance is closely representative to the services I sell and I can not just remove a unit and have no replacement in this extremely busy period of time.

At this point I am left no other option but to remove and replace the unit given these policies that have been set forth. I am contacting your team who states you stand “100%” behind your product with a request for return and reimbursement. As discussed with your sales associate, I have gone and gotten hair spray and product to try and lay it down and the areas discussed just don’t do so. Furthermore, given the texture and thickness of the hair grade it does not just lay.

This is an unfortunately and extremely disheartening and expensive experience to have to deal with as a customer. Having a unit that is suppose to last a year or more, that has such significant breakage in certain areas is just not a feasible possibility. My request was initially to go into a center for in person inspection to then have to run to my stylist for removal of my full weave and then installation of a new unit but your team has quoted this “testing” process as the only option. Which means I am suppose to do what with my hair until then?

I would have to then pay for a replacement anyway in the meantime and an installation of a new unit anyway. So it makes no business or economic sense at this point. I’ve respectfully requested an escalation of this matter to which I’ve received no direct options. I am contacting your team regarding this with images less than 24hrs after my purchase and hope to move this experience to a more positive experience.

I can easily be contacted at any of the numbers below.

Cynthia G.Peacock, MBA President & Owner

Review about: Indique Hair Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What you are seeing is normal.It is just the returns from the shorter end of the hair that has been ventilated and pulled back through the lace.

Sometimes they just take awhile to tame or you can even cut them off (some people tweeze them, but I don't like to do that, especially unless you seal the lace/knots. As for the closure sitting that way, I'm sorry but that totally looks like a stylist that isn't very experienced with closures/frontals and how to best braid for them and install them.

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but I'm genuinely trying to help.Good luck.