I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed.When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about how good the hair was.
I've had virgin hair before and the first thing I always do is take out the hair and run my fingers through it. when I did this with Indique it shed. I didn't think too much of it and took the proper steps that were instructed on the insert I received with the hair. Once it was installed it didn't, flow the way I liked it.
When I got home I again ran my fingers through it and it was tangled & SHED a lot more.So I took a wide tooth comb and combed it out. It was VERY tangled towards the middle. After a week of installation I had enough of the shedding and tangling. I called the customer rep who had so kindly helped my order the hair only to be met with a brand new attitude.
She wasn't very helpful anymore. All that was said was "I'll send you a return box and we'll test it to see what the problem is". End of conversation. No helpful tips on what I could possibly do or anything.
I paid good money for this hair and to have it installed. I'm a mother with 1 and 1 on the way & in college and I don't have money to waste to uninstalled wait 5 days have something sent back and pay to have it reinstalled. I've NEVER had such awful hair. I've always used Long Locks hair and have NEVER had a problem.
Even when I received a "bad batch" from her it was still way better than this ***. I'm sorry but all the hype for this hair is over rated and the second I can order Long Locks and take this *** out I'm literally going to burn it.
Never again will I spend my hard earned money on this ever again.(The picture is after just a week of installation with me just taking my braid down and combing it out.) I also sent this picture to the reps email before calling her and never revieved a response so I called her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Indique Hair Tahitian Wave
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."