I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed.When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about how good the hair was.
I've had virgin hair before and the first thing I always do is take out the hair and run my fingers through it. when I did this with Indique it shed. I didn't think too much of it and took the proper steps that were instructed on the insert I received with the hair. Once it was installed it didn't, flow the way I liked it.
When I got home I again ran my fingers through it and it was tangled & SHED a lot more.So I took a wide tooth comb and combed it out. It was VERY tangled towards the middle. After a week of installation I had enough of the shedding and tangling. I called the customer rep who had so kindly helped my order the hair only to be met with a brand new attitude.
She wasn't very helpful anymore. All that was said was "I'll send you a return box and we'll test it to see what the problem is". End of conversation. No helpful tips on what I could possibly do or anything.
I paid good money for this hair and to have it installed. I'm a mother with 1 and 1 on the way & in college and I don't have money to waste to uninstalled wait 5 days have something sent back and pay to have it reinstalled. I've NEVER had such awful hair. I've always used Long Locks hair and have NEVER had a problem.
Even when I received a "bad batch" from her it was still way better than this ***. I'm sorry but all the hype for this hair is over rated and the second I can order Long Locks and take this *** out I'm literally going to burn it.
Never again will I spend my hard earned money on this ever again.(The picture is after just a week of installation with me just taking my braid down and combing it out.) I also sent this picture to the reps email before calling her and never revieved a response so I called her.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Indique Hair Tahitian Wave
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "My husband recently hired on with malone flat bed. After three weeks no pay, my husband came down with a infection, he had to have surgery, his dispatcher calls him..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."