1.8K views
1.3

I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed.When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about how good the hair was.

I've had virgin hair before and the first thing I always do is take out the hair and run my fingers through it. when I did this with Indique it shed. I didn't think too much of it and took the proper steps that were instructed on the insert I received with the hair. Once it was installed it didn't, flow the way I liked it.

When I got home I again ran my fingers through it and it was tangled & SHED a lot more.So I took a wide tooth comb and combed it out. It was VERY tangled towards the middle. After a week of installation I had enough of the shedding and tangling. I called the customer rep who had so kindly helped my order the hair only to be met with a brand new attitude.

She wasn't very helpful anymore. All that was said was "I'll send you a return box and we'll test it to see what the problem is". End of conversation. No helpful tips on what I could possibly do or anything.

I paid good money for this hair and to have it installed. I'm a mother with 1 and 1 on the way & in college and I don't have money to waste to uninstalled wait 5 days have something sent back and pay to have it reinstalled. I've NEVER had such awful hair. I've always used Long Locks hair and have NEVER had a problem.

Even when I received a "bad batch" from her it was still way better than this ***. I'm sorry but all the hype for this hair is over rated and the second I can order Long Locks and take this *** out I'm literally going to burn it.

Never again will I spend my hard earned money on this ever again.(The picture is after just a week of installation with me just taking my braid down and combing it out.) I also sent this picture to the reps email before calling her and never revieved a response so I called her.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of indique hair tahitian wave from Indique Hair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Indique Hair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Indique Hair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Indique Hair?

Comments

having same problem. take them to small claims court....